We may collect the following information (“Personal Information”):
1. We may ask and collect your name, name of your business entity, your contact details, your bank details to which payment has to be transferred;
2. Email id of your customers, bank details of your customers required only for the limited purpose of collecting payment from them through direct debit on your behalf;
3. We may also collect information of your customers from you to be maintained in our database, for facilitating them to subscribe to your plans and enable LotusPay to collect payment through direct debit on your behalf;
4. Details of your transactions;
5. Details required for the training of our staff;
6. Details that might be useful to ensure safety and security of our system preventing us from any fraud or loss;
7. Any other details collected by means of any survey, questionnaire or feedback.
LotusPay collects the Personal Information only through the Website and it does not own any mobile or other application for providing its services to the Users. LotusPay does not collect any Personal Information over the phone or internet calls and therefore, Users are advised to not disclose any Personal Information over the phone or internet calls believing it to be collected by LotusPay.
LotusPay does not post or provide the Personal Information so collected on the Website. As per Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, Users can review their Personal Information held by LotusPay by sending a mail to LotusPay at email@example.com and if their Personal Information is inaccurate or deficient then they can update their Personal Information available with LotusPay by writing a mail to LotusPay on the above mentioned email. If you contact any of our customer service representative, LotusPay may record such conversation for service quality purposes.
You can also withdraw your consent by writing to LotusPay at firstname.lastname@example.org. Such withdrawal will result in discontinuation of the services for which such Personal Information is required.
Use of Personal Information
LotusPay collects Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing efficient and customized services to the Users. Such Personal Information allows LotusPay to provide customized services to the Users. Once we receive the emails of your customers, we send a unique link to your branded page on our secure server where they can enter their bank account details and authorize LotusPay to collect payments on your behalf. The Personal Information of your customers is collected for the sole purpose of collecting payments through direct debit from them on your behalf. LotusPay maintains such Personal Information in its database for the convenience of the Users to enable them to have their LotusPay account on the Website for subsequent use.
Our primary goal in collecting Personal Information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that are most likely to meet your requirements and to improve the Website and our services to make your experience easier and better.
LotusPay may use the Personal Information collected on the Website to improve and develop the services to its Users. It may send regular notifications via emails and/or SMSs regarding any update, offers or other information relevant to the User vis-à-vis LotusPay.
LotusPay may also use Personal Information to conduct study on the market behavior with respect to its services or for the purpose of improvement of its services.
Conduct of Users
2. Users must keep their user ID and password of LotusPay account confidential and shall not share it with others.
3. Users shall ensure that they log out of their LotusPay account on the Website when not in use so that any other person using the same system do not get access to your account.
LotusPay does not disclose any Personal Information to any individual or entity. LotusPay may disclose such Personal Information only when required under an applicable law to any authority authorized to collect such information and only to the extent necessary. LotusPay may disclose such Personal Information to its business entities/ affiliates/ acquirer only to the extent necessary and permitted under the applicable law.
We are committed to ensure that your Personal Information is secure with us. To ensure the security and protection from any unauthorized access or disclosure we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect on the Website. We do not retain any Personal Information collected from you for any longer than reasonably required by us for the purpose of our services or such period as may be required by applicable laws in India.
Name: Satya Prakash
Address: 18th Floor, Tower A, Building No. 5, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon 122002, India
Email address: email@example.com