At LotusPay, we are working hard to build products and processes to help businesses collect recurring payments. The Platform Operations team is responsible for enabling smooth, scalable and mutually beneficial interactions between financial partners and LotusPay. You will do this by working with with partners, colleagues and customers and gaining a deep understanding of both payment processing and our financial partner needs.
- Manage communication and reporting with financial partners, including but not limited to: optimising communication systems, identifying and solving new and emerging trends, and advocating for our users to name a few.
- Develop systems to triage, prioritise, route and manage financial partner and internal informational requests efficiently and effectively.
- Understand nuances of our business and build solutions that help our users and position us to become an expert in our partners' operating rules.
- Document knowledge, processes, and create run-books to share learnings with other teams and enable them to self-serve partner related asks and requests.
- Work closely with our Engineering, Product and Support teams.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a payments operational role.
- Are proficient in SQL or have a willingness and aptitude to learn quickly. This is a must.
- Enjoy diving deep into processes and systems and interested in mastering network rules, bank regulations, risk/compliance constraints and getting to the root of problems. “Why” is one of your favorite words.
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions and crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
- Are resourceful, action-oriented with strong organisational skills to manage multiple stakeholders and can work with competing priorities and demands.
- Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors.
- Love working with others to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow.
- Have strong project management skills and meticulous attention to detail. You’re able to track tasks and make sure they get completed on time. Keep pushing your work until all details are attended to.
- Are comfortable liaising with external partners and have the presence to push back on unnecessary and redundant requests.
- Are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the team, and all of LotusPay.
You might work on:
- Conducting checks and tests to find areas for improvement in our payment processing.
- Dealing with exceptions and working with Product and Engineering teams to enhance the code to improve straight-through processing.
- Liaise with banks to improve our integration with them.
Please include your CV, a covering note and your notice period.
Back to Jobs